In this post I want to introduce you to MasterSketchUp.com. This is a website run by Matt Donley who is doing amazing stuff in the sketchup world. His website has loads of sketchup tutorials that you will no doubt find really useful. You can head straight there by clicking on the link below:
Sketchup to LayOut
Matt has also put together a really useful guide to present your work using LayOut. LayOut is an often underused resource in SketchUp and has massive functionality that many people are unaware of. Matt takes you through each stage of using LayOut. SketchUp to LayOut will:
– Help you prepare your model for LayOut
– Give you a guide to LayOut documents
– Show you how to annotate your drawings
– Show you how to print and present your work
– Go into a more advanced look at LayOut and its capabilities
– Give you case studies to show you exactly how it works
– And so much more!!
To find out more about Matt’s book and accompanying resources and essentials click on the link below.
I have shared a couple of my favourite videos in this post for you to check out below.
Saving section cuts to scenes
Double your SketchUp speed with keyboard shortcuts
Alternatively you can head straight over to Matts YouTube page to start getting to grips with his sketchup tutorials.