This month we have added a bumper set of details to the library. These details feature structural items, such as ridge/rafter connections, holding down straps, SIPs details, standard lintels and typical installations plus more!
They are all available as 2D CAD drawings and 3D SketchUp drawings. All details are now available in Revit format too! This forms part of the pro plan. The new details are available to all existing members, or can be purchased individually by non members.
I hope you find them useful.
The full set of details are listed below:
- Typical rafter hanger detail
- Typical ridge rafter connection detail
- Typical ridge rafter connection detail with beam under rafter
- Holding down strap detail flat roof
- Holding down strap detail pitched roof
- SIP typical roof ridge detail
- SIP typical roof valley detail
- SIP typical truss bearing detail
- SIP typical eaves details
- Timber frame steel lintel typical installation location detail
- Steel lintels for timber frame
- Standard pre-stressed concrete lintel typical installation detail
- Cougar cavity wall lintel typical installation location
- Standard Cougar cavity wall lintels
- Typical thermally broken cavity wall lintel installation detail
- Standard thermally broken cavity wall lintels
- Extreme load lintels
- Precast concrete slip sill typical installation details
- Precast concrete slip sills
Below you can see some of those examples.
Finally, we have published our latest guide on the detail library, looking at how to detail timber cladding. The blog post explores some of the criteria for detailing timber. A really useful article with plenty of tips to take away – plus you can download the article as a free pdf guide!