New Details – Interior Details
This month we have added a selection of new interior details to the library. This selection of drawings include concealed frame doorsets in collaboration with Selo. We also include sliding pocket doors from Enigma.
They are all available as 2D CAD drawings and 3D SketchUp drawings. They are available to all existing members, or can be purchased individually by non members.
This is a great set of new details for August, I hope you find them useful.
The full set of details are listed below:
- flush riser door in wall detail
- flush inward opening door in wall detail
- flush outward opening door in wall detail
- Sliding pocket door with concealed trim detail
- Sliding pocket door with shadow gap detail
- Flush skirting board detail
- Plasterboard flush door access panel with touch latch
- Flush ceiling speaker
- Flush plaster-in recessed spot light
- Flush plaster-in semi recessed spot lights with adjustable angle
- Surface mounted spot lights with adjustable angle
- Flush plaster-in lighting track with adjustable spot lights
Below you can see some of those examples.