This month we have added another selection of loft details to the library. These details focus on loft conversion dormers and feature some of the details in our new loft conversion book.
They are all available as 2D CAD drawings and 3D SketchUp drawings. All details are now available in Revit format too! This forms part of the pro plan. The new details are available to all existing members, or can be purchased individually by non members.
This is a great set of new details for December, I hope you find them useful.
The full set of details are listed below:
- loft conversion dormer window head detail
- loft conversion dormer window cill detail
- loft conversion dormer window jamb detail
- dormer window pitched roof eaves detail
- dormer wall sole plate aligned with external wall
- dormer with French doors and Juliet balcony
- French door and Juliet Balcony plan detail
- rear dormer insert to existing roof detail
- flat roof dormer eaves detail
- dormer flat roof ridge abutment detail
- dormer flat roof edge abutment detail
Below you can see some of those examples.
Also this month we have introduced two new Detail Packs – quick and easy downloading for our members, and they can be purchased by non members also. These two packs feature our latest loft conversion details.
Finally, we have published our latest guide on the detail library, looking at door schedules, what they are, why we use them and provide a template for download for all members of the library.