This month we are excited to share a variety of flat roof details. We have had many of our members asking to see different types of flat roof finishes, along with drainage options – so that is exactly what we have produced for this month.
They are all available as 2D CAD drawings and 3D SketchUp drawings. All details are now available in Revit format too! This forms part of the pro plan. The new details are available to all existing members, or can be purchased individually by non members.
I hope you find them useful.
The full set of details are listed below:
- Minimal flat roof detail with vacuum insulation
- GRP flat roof detail with high performance insulation
- Mastic asphalt flat roof detail with high performance insulation
- Cold roof retrofit detail with high performance insulation
- Single ply flat roof detail with mineral wool insulation
- Bitumen felt flat roof detail with mineral wool insulation
- Liquid applied flat roof detail with mineral wool insulation
- Parapet flat roof drainage detail with aluminium two way outlet and hopper
- Parapet flat roof drainage detail with cast iron two way outlet and hopper
- Parapet flat roof drainage detail with aluminium 90 degree outlet and elbow
- Flat roof drainage detail with insulated internal outlet
Below you can see some of those examples.
This month we have published a guide to window schedules which also includes a template excel window schedule and cad drawing. The template is free for all Detail Library members.